In our current business climate, return on investment is a vital consideration in all aspects of our professional lives. While marketing and advertising are often overlooked considerations in many business plans, the fact is that now more than ever marketing is the lifeblood of your business and its ongoing success. With that in mind, let’s talk about Clicks to Conversions: Maximizing ROI with Google Ads, and how those facets of your marketing and advertising plan fit into your overall business path. How can you maximize your ROI with Google Ads? For that matter, what does ROI mean in the context of Google Ads?
Maximizing the impact of your Google Ads investment involves ensuring that Google Ads works fluidly with other aspects of your digital presence and digital marketing plan. This is a multifaceted issue, and there are a number of aspects to consider including the following:
- Optimizing your website is a critical step in getting the most out of Google Ads. Put bluntly: you pay for each click, whether or not it converts, and if a potential client or customer abandons your site due to speed or a lack thereof, an absence of mobile optimization, or just poor design, then you’re losing money rather than making it with Google Ads. Ensuring that your website is well-designed, up-to-date, and functioning flawlessly is an essential function, requiring experience, know-how, and a deft touch.
- Targeting the right audience is likewise vital for all digital marketing, but especially so with Google Ads. If your ads aren’t finding the appropriate audience of potential clients or customers, then you’re likely not getting the conversion rates that you need for Google Ads to really pay off. Additionally, if your Google Ads aren’t targeting appropriately, it’s highly likely that similar problems exist throughout the rest of your marketing. Properly identifying the right audiences and then creating ads and content that connect with them helps you get the most out of your Google Ads investment.
- Identifying (and implementing) the right keywords is a long-standing need in the world of digital marketing. SEO is life when it comes to creating a successful website, and that need now extends to all aspects of your digital presence. However, keywords are always changing, and SEO needs and standards update constantly. Google Ads works best if your ads, your site content, and your social media all make use of a cohesive, current, and dynamic set of keywords.
- Retargeting is perhaps the most critical digital marketing strategy that is consistently overlooked even by experts. The fact is that even ideal customers or clients won’t engage with your ad or website on first view, and cycling back to them and retargeting is an absolute must in order to ensure that every possible hit moves through the pipeline.
- Increasing your ad presence seasonally is an industry-specific consideration, but many businesses have certain times of the month or year in which potential clients or customers are actively looking–and thus more likely to engage–with their business. Understanding the seasonal rhythms found within digital marketing and knowing how to best adapt your Google Ads plan to them maximizes the impact of your investment.
Google Ads is an especially powerful tool in our mobile-centered IoT, and as a marketing function, it allows you to reach consumers and clients that would be otherwise difficult to access. However, as with all things, getting the most out of Google Ads requires a professional-level understanding of not only Google but of digital marketing as a whole. This is where Wahha Design’s dynamic, cutting-edge approach is a potent force multiplier for your business. We understand the ins and outs of digital marketing, the evolving role of Google Ads, SEO, and dynamic content. We then take the time to learn about you, your business, and your goals in order to craft the best possible plan in order to ensure the best possible outcome. Reach out today: a new level of success awaits.