Growing businesses have growing needs, and your business may have reached the point that extra help and support are needed, but you’d rather not incur the expense of hiring a full-time Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). However, you still need a dynamic marketing program that can expand–and expand with–your business, so what options do you have? This is where a fractional CMO might be valuable. The benefits of a fractional CMO for boosting sales, furthering the growth of your business, and continuing your success are worth exploring. By learning more about this powerful option for your business, you can better decide if a fractional CMO is right for you.
What is a Fractional CMO?
A fractional CMO is a marketing professional who, rather than being employed by your business full-time, comes on board on either a part-time or project-based contract. An experienced marketing professional, the fractional CMO provides the strategic guidance and coaching that your business needs to plan and execute a marketing plan appropriate to your goals, budget, and industry.
Advantages of a Fractional CMO
- Affordability: Because a fractional CMO is a contract worker only billing for a set number of hours or a specific project, the cost of having one on board is greatly reduced when compared to the expense of a full-time employee.
- Flexibility: Fractional CMOs are engaged on an as-needed basis, meaning that both your budget and your schedule remain flexible. You get the capabilities and the “boost” you need, when you need it, freeing up resources for other needs the rest of the time.
- Objectivity: Because a fractional CMO is an independent professional with an outside point of view, they can give you objective feedback on your business, your marketing plan, and your overall goals and growth. This increases the impact a fractional CMO has on boosting sales, brand development, and the overall evolution of your business.
- Efficacy: Bringing on a fractional CMO can have an immediate effect on your marketing, sales, or a particular project. By bringing their experience, skills, and connections to bear for your business, fractional CMOs can hit the ground running and create the cutting-edge solutions you need in real-time.
- Accessibility: Finding a full-time CMO means wading through resumes, interviewing applicants–and hoping against hope that the right person either lives in your area or is willing to relocate quickly. A fractional CMO spares you the time and expense of searching for a local hirer; these professionals generally work remotely and can connect with your business no matter where you are.
- Scalability: Fractional CMOs offer a scalable solution–you engage with them to the degree you need for a given project or period, getting the services, solutions, and expertise you need in a way that fits your needs at the time. You can scale up or down as needed, quickly and easily.
These are only some potential advantages that a fractional CMO can bring, and a few of the benefits of having a fractional CMO. So how do you find the right fractional CMO for your growing business?
Wahha Designs: Fractional CMO Services for Your Business
At Wahha Designs, we understand the needs of growing businesses across various industries, fields, and sizes. With capabilities and expertise exceeding most newcomers or freelancers, we offer an affordable and effective approach to CMO services that ensures your business gets the cutting-edge marketing guidance and strategies you need to thrive. Schedule an initial consultation today, and we’ll explore how a fractional CMO can boost your sales, business, and success.